- 老练的; 世故的 experienced in and understanding the ways of society
- 精密的,尖端的 produced or developed with a high level of skill and knowledge
- 高雅的,有教养的 refined, fine breeding
- having or appealing to those having worldly knowledge and refinement and savoir-faire;
"sophisticated young socialites"
"a sophisticated audience"
"a sophisticated lifestyle"
"a sophisticated book"
- ahead in development; complex or intricate;
"a sophisticated electronic control system"
- intellectually appealing;
"a sophisticated drama"
- As far as defense is concerned, we need to buy more sophisticated weapons.
- The publisher's techniques for the promotion of his books have become increasingly sophisticated since the 1950s.
- I'd rather deal with a simple man than a sophisticated man.
Mr. Smith is a sophisticated world traveler.
I can't work this sophisticated new equipment.
This is a very sophisticated machine.
She has become very sophisticated since she went to live in London.
This problem is highly sophisticated.
The kind of sophisticated audience..that can aaprecipte and discriminate on its own.出自：D. Macdonald
A sophisticated cabaret artist whose vocal mimicry and jazz-man scat account for..his onstage success.出自：Rolling Stone
A camel's hair coat..understated, sophisticated.出自：R. Jaffe
- ☆ 直接源自拉丁语的sohpisticare，意为复杂的、老练的。
- sophisticated:sophisticated adj. 诡辩的, 久经世故的 英英解释:动词sophisticate:1. make less natural or innocent同义词：sophisticate2.…