- adj. 老练的；精密的；复杂的；久经世故的
- 老练的; 世故的 experienced in and understanding the ways of society
- 精密的,尖端的 produced or developed with a high level of skill and knowledge
- 高雅的,有教养的 refined, fine breeding
having or appealing to those having worldly knowledge and refinement and savoir-faire;
"sophisticated young socialites"
"a sophisticated audience"
"a sophisticated lifestyle"
"a sophisticated book"
ahead in development; complex or intricate;
"a sophisticated electronic control system"
"a sophisticated drama"
- She is such a sophisticated woman that she saw through his trick at the first sight.
- As far as defense is concerned, we need to buy more sophisticated weapons.
- The publisher's techniques for the promotion of his books have become increasingly sophisticated since the 1950s.
- I'd rather deal with a simple man than a sophisticated man.
- Mr. Smith is a sophisticated world traveler.
- I can't work this sophisticated new equipment.
- This is a very sophisticated machine.
- She has become very sophisticated since she went to live in London.
- This problem is highly sophisticated.
The kind of sophisticated audience..that can appreciate and discriminate on its own.出自： D. Macdonald
A sophisticated cabaret artist whose vocal mimicry and jazz-man scat account for..his onstage success.出自：Rolling Stone
A camel's hair coat..understated, sophisticated.出自： R. Jaffe