- Objective:To discuss the main points of emergency call saving on oesophagus cirsoid cracking bleeding.
- Six consecutive cardiac phases in 2 cirsoid aneurysms were selected to characterize the intra-aneurysmatic flow.
- Methods The idealized two-dimensional geometric model of cirsoid aneurysm was established.
- Conclusion The flow features are helpful to study the hemodynamic characteristics in S-shaped cirsoid aneurysm in vivo.
- Before and during the endovascular operation, all the cases were diagnosed as follows: arteriovenous fistula in 23 cases, cirsoid angioma 32 and cavernous hemangioma 28.
- Objective To study the distribution and alternation of flow patterns, pressures and wall shear stresses during a cardiac cycle in cirsoid aneurysm.