- 在...开水道，在...开沟，形成水道， 在（柱子、圆柱等上）开槽
- [C]海峡 a narrow sea passage connecting two seas
- [C]通道; 水道,沟渠 a way, course or passage for liquids
- [C]渠道,途径 any way by which news, information, etc. may travel
- [C]频道 band of frequencies used for a particular set of radio or television programmes
- a path over which electrical signals can pass;
"a channel is typically what you rent from a telephone company"
- a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through;
"the fields were crossed with irrigation channels"
"gutters carried off the rainwater into a series of channels under the street"
- a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels;
"the ship went aground in the channel"
- (often plural) a means of communication or access;
"it must go through official channels"
"lines of communication were set up between the two firms"
- a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance;
"the tear duct was obstructed"
"the alimentary canal"
"poison is released through a channel in the snake's fangs"
- a television station and its programs;
"a satellite TV channel"
"surfing through the channels"
"they offer more than one hundred channels"
- a way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors;
"possible distribution channels are wholesalers or small retailers or retail chains or direct mailers or your own stores"
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission;
"Sound carries well over water"
"The airwaves carry the sound"
"Many metals conduct heat"
- direct the flow of;
"channel information towards a broad audience"
- send from one person or place to another;
"transmit a message"
- This channel comes on the air every morning at 7 am.
- The ship went through the English Channel fast.
- She was seeking a channel for her creative energies.
- We can reach these markets through our existing distribution channels.
- It is important to maintain clear channels of communication.
- All information on the classes is channeled through the principal's office.
- The muddy road was channeled into a river.
The English Channel separates England and France.
There is a channel in the middle of the old street to help rainwater flow away.
He has secret channels of information.
We watched the news on Channel 4.
- cross the C- 渡过英吉利海峡
- cut a channel 开凿水道
- follow the channel 沿着航道
- go through the regular channel 通过正常程序
No new..channel for investment has been opened.出自：J. S. Mill
The newspapers..are the channel of the government's answerability to the governed.出自：T. Stoppard
No more shall trenching war channel her fields.出自：1 Henry IV,Shakespeare
- ☆ 1300年进英入语，直接源自古法语的chanel；最初源自古典拉丁语的canalis，意为凹槽，水道。
- channel:释义 就是通道，在两个磁盘控制器之间传送数据和控制信息的电通路。 其他释义 n.[C] 1. 水道,航道 The channel is marked by buoys. 航道由浮标标示。 2. 海峡…