- Some evaluable conclusions are obtained as following: 1) the cement quantity is most important among all the factors which influence the cemented soil strength.
- Humus was added into nonorganic silt to clarify the effect of a variety of additives on the cemented soil performance.
- The long-term unconfined compression strength of cemented soil is the important design parameter of cemented soil mixed pile composite foundation.
- For the research on characters of cemented soil of SMW(soil mixing wall) technology in medium-hard strata is shortage,so the application in medium-hard soil is restrained.
- Strength Prediction of Cemented Soil Based on Grey System Theory
- Study on the Strength and Ultrasonic Test of Cemented Soil