- Aim:To look for an agent of adhibiting tissue section apt to be used in the immunohistochemical process of celloidin section.
- Methods: As the agent of adhibiting tissue section, white latex and glutin were used in the immunohistochemical process of celloidin section.
- Methods: 22 cadeveric skulls of adults were chosen and made into continuous slices by using the technique of celloidin embedding.
- microtome knife for celloidin preparations
- knife for celloidin preparations, microtome
- Keywords Temporal bone;Celloidin;Section;In situ Hybridization;