- adj. 似巨穴的；多洞穴的
being or suggesting a cavern;
"vast cavernous chambers hollowed out of limestone"
filled with vascular sinuses and capable of becoming distended and rigid as the result of being filled with blood;
"the penis is an erectile organ"
- According to some accounts, Mithras died, was buried in a cavernous rock tomb, and was resurrected.
- Suddenly there was a commotion in the rear of the cavernous room.
- cavernous porosity 穴管状孔隙
- cavernous plexus 海绵丛
- cavernous tumour 海绵状瘤
- cavernous respiration 奥斯汀弗林特氏呼吸音...
- cavernous hemangioma [医] 海绵状血管瘤...
- cavernous tissue 勃起组织
- cavernous rock 孔状岩石
- cavernous sinus 海绵窦
- cavernous cancer [医] 海绵状癌...
- cavernous structure 穴管状结构,洞穴状构...
- cavernous angioma 海绵形痣
- cavernous body 海绵体
- cavernous sculpture 凹坑状装饰
- cavernous part 海绵体部, 海绵窦部...
- cavernous lymphangioma 海绵状淋巴管瘤...