- Fish cannot breathe out of water.
- We cannot emphasize too much the importance of learning English.
- People who cannot distinguish between colors are said to be color-blind.
- One cannot commit crimes with impunity.
- The richest man in the world cannot buy everything.
- Man cannot exist without air.
- I was not privy to the discussion, so I cannot tell you what was decided.
- She cannot buy daily necessities, much less luxuries.
- cannot choose but 不得不(只好)...
- cannot help but 禁不住
- cannot...too... 越...越好
- cannot...too 越...越好
- One cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. 巧妇难为无米之炊。...
- cannot hold a candle to 比不上
- The deuce is in it if I cannot. 我不能才怪呢，我肯定...
- tie a knot with one's tongue that cannot be untied with one's teeth 结婚
- tie a knot with one's tongue that cannot be undone with the teeth 结婚
- You cannot judge a tree by its bark. 不要根据树皮判断树木...
- tie a knot with one's tongue that cannot be untied with the teeth 结婚
- tie a knot with one's tongue that cannot be undone with one's teeth 结婚
- cannot but 不得不
- cannot see beyond one's nose 鼠目寸光
- cannot help 忍不住
- cannot help oneself 情不自禁,不能自制...
- cannot see the forest for the trees 见树不见林
- cannot … too 决不会…太