- [C]照相机; 摄影机; 摄像机 an apparatus for taking still or moving photographs; the part of the equipment used for making television pictures which changes images into electrical signals
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- Her camera strap has broken.
- This wall will do as a rest for your camera.
- We have a video camera.
- The camera panned slowly across to the door.
I had never figured on buying an expensive camera.
I'd like to exchange a watch for a camera.
The camera just came apart the first time I used it.
The camera is guaranteed for twelve months.
You don't hold that camera still, and you'll get a blurred picture.
The camera leaks light.
The taperecorder has recorded his voice and the camera has recorded his features.
The divers were armed with cameras and collecting gear.
Their every action and expression was recorded by concealed cameras.
This wall will do as a rest for your camera.
What a pity you don't have your camera with you!
He compared his camera with mine.
You can make free with my camera any time.
Who interfered with my camera?
He repaid their kindness with stealing their camera.
We had to pay customs on the camera equipment we bought abroad.
The television camera was linked to a computer.
- in camera
秘密地 in secret; privately
The case involved official secrets, so it was held in camera. 此案牵涉到官方机密,所以不公开审理。
They filed an application to have their case heard in camera. 他们申请不公开审理他们的案子。
He petitioned for a retrial in camera. 他请求重新不公开审理此案。
- 秘密地 in secret; privately
- adjust a camera 调整照相机
- break a camera 弄坏照相机
- buy a camera 买照相机
- click a camera 咔嚓一声按照相机快门
- face the camera 面向照相机
- handle a camera 用照相机
- load a camera 在照相机上装胶卷
- operate a camera 用照相机
- press the camera 按照相机
- repair a camera 修理照相机
- use a camera 用照相机
- camera:camera n. 照相机习惯用语in camera 在法官的私室里; 秘密地(审讯), 禁止旁听on camera 出现在电视上, 被电视机摄取…