a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- They have found out the mole in the cabinet.
- The question was discussed in cabinet.
- A large, often ornate cabinet or wardrobe.
- The fall of the Cabinet will make good copy.
- A cabinet sits in a corner of the room.
- He was elevated to cabinet rank.
- storage cabinets 保管柜