- He was a Buridan's ass of a man,and seldom came to a decision till it was too late.
- The fundamental difficulty in making these decisions is nicely illustrated by the parable of Buridan's ass.
- He was a Buridan's ass of a man, and seldom came to a decision till it was too late.
- They can go through in either order, and Buridan's ass can eat from either pile of hay.In both cases, all that is needed is a way to break the tie.
- Therefore, Buridan clearly hinted that if all the resistance movement have been ruled out, the movement object will continue eternally movement.
- Buridan argued that a perfectly rational dog placed between two equally attractive sources of food will starve to death, because it is incapable of deciding which to go to first.