- Bunker; bunker oil A heavy residual fuel oil used by ships, industry and for large-scale heating installations.
- She ran aground in January of 2001, spilling almost the entire cargo of diesel fuel and bunker oil.
- Inadvertently, he also lets flame retardants, bunker oil and heavy metals seep into the mighty ocean, and often invasive species too.
- Demand aspect, this week, Singapore bunker oil stock market reappearance lonely aspect, because the market is in the declining trend, thus suppresses the transaction.
- Estimated daily average bunker oil consumption in good weather and smooth water
- He slicks his hair down with oil every day.