- He collected a bundle of sticks.
- He joined the two pieces of wood together with glue.
- The wood is held in position by a clamp.
- He shored up the wall with a thick balk of wood.
- That car must have cost a bundle.
- That child is a bundle of mischief!
bundler bundle bundle wire carrier communication bundled eastern eagle wing pointer bundled domestic duck flank plumage bundled pintail stiff black scapular bundled-up sailors and soldiers. Bundles of irregular high reflection bundled black heron scapular feather Bundled version of Crystal Reports. bundled bustard secondary and primary bundled ruddy sheldrake speculum feather