return to consciousness;
"These pictures bring back sad memories"
- He was taken to the warden's office.
- The children were led to a place of safety.
- bring one's eggs to a bad market 失败
- bring home to 使明了
- bring someone to his knees 迫使某人屈膝、屈服...
- bring to bear 施加
- bring to pass 引起(使发生...
- bring to book 诘问
- bring one's pigs to a fine market 卖得吃亏
- bring something to someone's attention 使某人注意某事...
- bring to account 质问(要求说明理由)...
- bring someone back to earth 回到现实中来。从幻想...
- bring home to someone 使认清
- bring to an end 结束
- bring to a standstill 结束(使终止...
- bring grist to the mill 有利可图(能赚钱)...
- bring to the hammer 拿出去拍卖
- bring someone to his wit's end 使某人智穷计尽...
- bring to nought 使化为乌有
- bring one's hogs to the wrong market 亏本; 失策; 失算...
- bring one's hogs to a fair market 把事情搞糟
- bring pressure to bear upon someone 对某人施加压力...