英 [ˌbræɡə'dəʊtʃiəʊ] 美 [ˌbræɡə'doʊtʃioʊ]
- n. 自夸；吹牛大王
- He was disliked because his manner was always full of braggadocio.
- Great Leap Forward period braggadocio atlas, ha-ha!!!
- American frontiersman and folk hero known for his marksmanship, fighting skills, and braggadocio.
- I must confess there is an element of braggadocio: a marathon is something that will be accomplished only by a small subset of society.
- Now once again, no sooner have the resolutions of the Eleventh Plenary Session been put down in black and white than there are reports of the generals' braggadocio and of troop movements.
- Boastful talk; braggadocio.