an advantageous purchase
- They bought peace with their freedom.
- I bought the house simply because it was large.
- We made some bread with the flour he bought for us.
- Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
- I am cooking apple pies with my newly bought frying pan.
- He not only got fifty dollars, but they bought him dinner to boot.
- I bought several books yesterday.
- I bought this loaf of bread in the chain store opposite the street.
- buy 购买
- forward exchange bought [经] 买进远期外汇...
- bought-in component 外购件
- bought note 买货单,代买货物报告...
- bill bought [经] 购进汇票...
- clean bill bought 购光票,光票买进...
- bought scrap 外购废金属
- bought ledger 购买分类帐,进货分类...
- bought invoice book [经] 购货日记帐...
- account bought 代买货物帐单...
- bought journal 进货簿
- bought for account 赊购进货
- bought book [经] 购(进)货簿...
- bought deal 全数包销
- bought for cash 现购进货
- bought and sold 被出卖
- Wit bought is better than wit taught. 亲身经验最可贵。...
- Wit once bought is worth twice taught. 一次亲身体验抵过两次...