- an advantageous purchase
- They bought peace with their freedom.
- We made some bread with the flour he bought for us.
- Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
- I am cooking apple pies with my newly bought frying pan.
- He not only got fifty dollars, but they bought him dinner to boot.
- I bought several books yesterday.
- I bought this loaf of bread in the chain store opposite the street.
- forward exchange bought[经] 买进远期外汇...
- bought-in component外购件
- bought note买货单,代买货物报告...
- bill bought[经] 购进汇票...
- clean bill bought购光票,光票买进...
- bought scrap外购废金属
- bought ledger购买分类帐,进货分类...
- bought invoice book[经] 购货日记帐...
- account bought代买货物帐单...
- bought journal进货簿
- bought for account赊购进货
- bought book[经] 购(进)货簿...
- bought deal全数包销
- bought for cash现购进货
- bought and sold被出卖
- Wit bought is better than wit taught.亲身经验最可贵。...
- bought:bought vbl. buy的过去式和过去分词adj. 买来的…