- The sampling station were almost entirely consisting of blue green algae especially microaystis ,it had higher fre...
- The Cyanobacteria （blue green algae） and soil bacteria such as Azotobacter, which carry out BNF without plant involvement, are examples of free-living nitrogen fixing organisms.
- The result showed that I2 was characterized to be Sphingomonas and its algae-lysing effect on Blue green Algae (Cyanobacteria) was remarkable when it was in liquid.
- The blue green algae incident in Taihu Lake (located in Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province) proved that the CCP does not care if there is water to drink tomorrow, as long as there is GDP today.
- Blue green alga
- An autotrophic, unicellular, green alga presents the minimum of specialization.