- This blue mould was in fact the natural form of penicillin which Fleming realized was an effective way of killing bacteria.
- Postharvest dipping with 2% citric acid also significantly inhibited natural decay and inoculated blue mould in fruit, reduced the degree of superficial brown and delayed senescence of Yali pear fruit during storage.
- Sprays with 2.5 mM SA or 75 mg/L ASM during fruit growth could effectively reduce natural decay or inoculated disease incidence and significantly (P<0.05) inhibit disease development of blue mould in fruit inoculated Penicillium expansum after harvest.
生长期喷施2.;5mM SA或75mg/L ASM能有效降低采后鸭梨果实自然腐烂和接种青霉病(Penicillium expansum)的发病率;显著抑制病斑扩展(P<0
- The clear water mirrored the blue sky.
- Bread tends to mould in damp weather.
- This cloth has a pattern of blue and white squares.