- Xingtai blue diamond dyeing and weaving co., Ltd.
- The blue diamond reminds the old granny of the days when she was young.
- Lishui "organization, Hangzhou team awarded six gold and their own special award: The International Culinary Blue Diamond Award for the highest honor.
- Last October, Sotheby's sold a small and very rare blue diamond in Hong Kong for $8 million, or $1.3 million per carat making it the most expensive gemstone in the world, per carat.
- Like many other blue diamonds, the rock comes from the Cullinan mine in South Africa.
- I like the Blue Diamond and Leopard Snakeskin discus the best. The Blue Diamonds were originally created in Hong Kong, while the Leopard Snakeskin were originally created in Malaysia.