- The hard & soft materials, such as blue clay, stoneware clay, alkali soil, purple clay and knot, saggar powder, porcelain powder and etc. are used to make glazed tile.
- During the dry season, soil particles and plant matter would have settled slowly to the bottom of the shallow lakes and swamps, eventually forming the blue clays and lignite.
- The clear water mirrored the blue sky.
- He fashioned the clay into a jar.
- The addition of NH4+ increased ARk for the blue clayey paddy soil but decreased ARk for the fluviogenic loamy paddy soil,and for the silt loamy paddy soil it increased ARk at low range of ARk and decreased the ARk value at high range of ARk.
- The math exam was a clay pigeon.