low-growing annual herb of southwestern United States (Texas) having silky foliage and blue flowers; a leading cause of livestock poisoning in the southwestern United States
a brimless dark blue Scottish cap with a flat top and a plume on one side
- The blue bonnet also gives credit to the Looney recent eruption 30,750,000 pound sale price alliance Bartow husband.
- The blue bonnet will be unable to take to bring with the main force vanguard sea to fill Link and Samalasi, in addition also has Chris - Killen.
- My lady looked very pretty in a delicate blue bonnet and the sables which her nephew had bought for her at St.Petersburg.
- Now Florence's mamma hadn't a particle of taste, and Amy suffered deeply at having to wear a red instead of a blue bonnet, unbecoming gowns, and fussy aprons that did not fit.
- Her pageant-addicted mother expects her to compete for the coveted Miss Blue Bonnet crown, but Bliss would rather feast on roaches than be subjected to such rhinestone tyranny.
- The rodeo is just in town. Nearly a hundred thousand people came. And other visitors wanting quieter pursuits took in the blue bonnets in bloom.