- You'll be asked to provide a blood specimen.
- You will be asked to provide a blood specimen.
- Methods 30 CIU patients and 30 controls were collected. PBMC were separated from the peripheral blood specimen.
- The station of 27 cases of using Digoxinum were studied.by the-BAYES method.The method could avoid obstacle that you collected blood specimen.
- It was optimum that 0.5 ml blood specimen added into every 10 ml AaB. The results shown that the instrument could detect the bacteria in the blood sample.
- In both groups, serum specimen was collected by using disposable injector with No. 7 pinhead, and whole blood specimen was collected by adopting disposable No. 7 blood lancet.