catch unawares, especially with harmful consequences;
"The economic downturn blindsided many investors"
attack or hit on or from the side where the attacked person's view is obstructed
- The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind the kind that blindside you at4 PMon some idle Tuesday.
- The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.
- It’s a movie about a man who has to deal with real emotional issues that blindside him, creating a deep rift between him and his wife - so he buys a Harley.
- Viktor, Fleur, and Bill are all in enough danger without having to go into a job where a large stroke of bad luck is going to blindside them at the end of their first year.
- stoked for blindside's new album.
%23gnar 心情： breezy 昨天。
- the kind that blindside you at 4pm on some idle Tuesday.
- blind side 末加防备的一面(弱点...