- Material selection and blend fiber distribution in yarn section and spinning process flow are introduced.
- The mechanical properties and crystallinity of PAN blend fiber were decreased with the increase of TAM content.
- Utilizing wet spinning technique, a cellulose/poly(ethylene glycol)(PEG)/ginger blend fiber was prepared and characterized.
- Both the effects of adsorbing time and temperature and EVA content on adsorption amount and the adsorbability of EVA/PP blend fiber were studied.
- The surface of the blend fibers were investigated by SEM.
- A blend fiber of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and easy hydrolytic degradation PET(EHDPET) was prepared with the disperse phase of EHDPET.