- All the attorneys have the bachelors degrees in science or engineering, profound knowledge of engineering and technology, rich experiences in patent service, and bilingual ability for their profession.
- Utilitarianism and pragmatism are part and parcel of a commercial society. To encourage more students to be bilingual, perhaps a "bilingual salary increment" could be given to civil servants whose bilingual abilities are certified through examinations.
- He is bilingual (in French and Spanish).
- A man of great ability like him will eventually reach the top.
- It is a systematic attempt to strengthen our competitive ability.
- He is mistrustful of my ability.