biliary tract stricture的用法和样例：
- Conclusions The key to prevent recurrent angiocholitis and reduce the reoperation rate is to relieve biliary tract stricture, remove the focus of infection and provide unobstructed bile duct drainage.
- Biliary tract scar stricture is the complicated and intractable difficult problem of biliary tract surgery.
- Most often this is due to extrahepatic biliary tract obstruction.
- Drainage is usually carried out after biliary tract surgery.
- Drainage is usually carried out after biliary tract surgery .