biliary system cancer的用法和样例：
- Gallstone diseases are old disease entities, it yet remains the most prevalent disease affecting the biliary system.
- Conclusion Imaging techniques are widely used in the evaluation of liver volume, vasculature and biliary system in the living donor liver.
- We agree with the authors that prophylaxis is indicated in patients with a “predictably undrainable biliary system,” but just what this means remains to be clarified.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is a rather new technique for the diagnosis of disease of the biliary system and the pancreatic duct.
- Primary carcinoma of the gallbladder (PCG) is the most common malignant tumor in biliary system and its morbility has been rising year by year in our country.