- Having or marked by bilateral symmetry.
- Nothing emerged from the bilateral talks.
- A flat facet cut across the top of a precious stone.
- He has perfected himself in every facet of his job.
- They beat us in every facet of the game.
bilateralism bilateral Bilateral frontal lobe laceration bilateral hilar lymphoma syndrome bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy Bilateral subcutaneous mammectomy bilateral hydraulic servo control bilateral lower extremity amputee Bilateral radical neck dissection Bilateral fallopian tube pregnancy Bilateral axillary lymphadenectomy Bilateral Linkage with New Zealand