a loop in a rope
a bend or curve (especially in a coastline)
a broad bay formed by an indentation in the shoreline;
"the Bight of Benin"
"the Great Australian Bight"
the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)
fasten with a bight
- Take a turn round that stump with the bight of it!
- The hall was so bight and dark, so grave and gay.
- With bight knives he releaseth my soul.
- D, doctor gown.Very bight colorful.
- What a bight sunny day! Let's take a walk.
- Therefore, I got two bight and handsome boys.