- We're recently made big investments in currencies and viatical settlements. We don't do arbitrage any more because we're too big.
- Automakers such as GM (GM), Ford (F), and Toyota (TM) have made big investments in China in the hopes of cashing in on rising demand from the growing Chinese middle class.
- This calls for a bigger investment on the part of the reader.
- Surely it's a big investment,but the return rate is also high.
- G., it refused a bayout or bailout for a big investment bank, Lehman Brothers.