- Sherman Grome's crap game was listed on the big board at six.
- The late selling followed a Big Board announcement that curbs on computerized trading techniques will go into effect today for a week.
- That happened when the big board combined with the electronic trading exchange Archipelago holdings.
- On the Big Board, stocks were down again today, bringing the loss this weeken the Dow to nearly 175 points.
- The New York Stock Exchange Big Board shows that the Dow Industrials slipped twenty points, the NASDAQ Composite actually added three points.
- Not quite the Big Board, but a big and burgeoning development here, and they are justifiably proud.