- That leaves less chance of gridlock when a big institution fails.
- When the company went public in Shanghai a year ago, big institutional holders were barred from selling immediately -- but now that lockup period is ending.
- It also marks a sharp reversal of sentiment among these big institutional investors, which jumped into hedge funds and similar investments in recent years.
- Our firm is likely to reap a big profit this year.
- That little bop made away with the big pie.
- The big dog leapt up at the little girl.