big coastal industrial harbor的用法和样例：
- They live in big coastal cities such as Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melborune, and Perth.
- A10 meter long and1 meter tall,360 o panorama takes us to a somehow unreal site in Shanghai's industrial harbor area at dawn.
- There are few big coastal resorts except in the north-west, only a handful of marinas and scarcely any “mega-homes” with moorings.
- After the Japanese Resistance War broke out, the Nationalist government moved westward to Chongqing in 1937, and coastal industrial enterprises also successively moved inward.
- Today’s other big coastal manufacturing centers, such as Xiamen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, and Shanghai, were for centuries consequential Chinese cities.