big bang theory的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
(cosmology) the theory that the universe originated sometime between 10 billion and 20 billion years ago from the cataclysmic explosion of a small volume of matter at extremely high density and temperature
big bang theory的用法和样例：
- A form of matter hypothesized by proponents of the big bang theory to have existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
- The big bang theory of the origin of the universe was once very popular.
- The steady state theory has been abandoned in favor of the big bang theory.
- A picture of the origin of the universe that has much in its favor is the big bang theory.
- The basic framework is the standard big bang theory for the expansion of the universe.
- But, it is possible or impossible for the "cosmos" described by the Big Bang theory to tend to the state of heat death.