- The sulphate process has been used to treat beryl ore in 6th SMELTERY OF SHUIKOUSHAN for many years.
- With the decreasing of beryl ore, one of the best quality beryllium minerals, much attention has been payed in the research on extracting beryllium oxide from the beryllium minerals containing large amounts of fluorine.
- The ore is smelted in this large factory.
- First, ore is mixed with coke and limestone.
- We will make an assay of the ore that he brought.
- A bin for storing ore, grain, or other materials.