- Swing voters mostly feel that eight years of bellicosity is plenty.
- Unlike earlier bellicosity, today's rhetoric lacks calibration.
- We had gone from good humor to bellicosity back to joviality in five hours.
- But their bellicosity was matched by the scepticism of the Americans, and of Eisenhower in particular, who from the beginning was against the use of force by his two main allies.
- Still, despite its military build-up, including the deployment of hundreds of missiles on the coast facing Taiwan, China has muted its bellicosity.
- Some analysts suggest Pyongyang's bellicosity could be linked to internal issues, amid questions over the health of leader Kim Jong-il after his apparent stroke last year.
- bellicose 好战的