- An enemy who lies at thy feet begging forgiveness must not feel thy sword.
- He begged forgiveness for what he had done.
- In the end, the general manager of the theater had to beg forgiveness on his knees twice to sooth the angry audience who drove a long way to see the movie.
- An enemy who lies thy feet begging forgiveness must not feel thy sword.
- And a joyful, and at the same time piteous, expression, that begged forgiveness for its joy, was in Natasha's face.
- "Upon hearing his curse,we fell at his feet and begged forgiveness,for we had acted merely as Indra's servants.