- He renounced his religion and became a Muslim.
- She never laughed and became very sullen.
- His hair became gray when he was only forty.
- He is a Dane inasmuch as he was born in Denmark, but he became a British citizen at the age of 30.
- The old man's life became dull and colorless.
- Her hearing went (ie She became deaf) in her seventies.
- After she'd overcome her initial shyness, she became very friendly.
- He became quite agitated when he was asked about his criminal past.
- became:became vbl. 变得…