- [U]举止,风度 the way a person holds their body or behaves
- [P]方向 a direction
- [C]轴承 the part of a machine in which a turning rod is held, or which turns on a fixed rod
- relevant relation or interconnection;
"those issues have no bearing on our situation"
- the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- dignified manner or conduct
- characteristic way of bearing one's body;
"stood with good posture"
- heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
- a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
- (of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
- These non-contact seals do not limit bearing speed.
- Shanghai HRB bearing Supplies Company Ltd.
- Her dignified bearing throughout the trial made everyone believe she was innocent.
- The pain was almost past bearing.
- He's bearing up well against all his misfortunes.
- I saw a tombstone bearing the date 1602.
Her kindly bearing caused all of us to like her.
He is a man of erect and soldierly bearing.
With the aid of a compass the traveler can find his bearings.
It is a ball bearing.
- have bearing on
与…有关 relevance to sth
What you said had not much bearing on the problem. 你说的话跟这个问题没有多大关系。
- 与…有关 relevance to sth
The..courtesy of his bearing towards women.出自：W. Black
Upon the platform..was a tall, handsome, elegantly tailored young man, of military bearing.出自：J. R. Ackerley
- bearing:bearing n. 轴承, 关系, 方面, 意义, 方向, 方位习惯用语beyound all bearing 难以容忍, 忍无可忍past all bearing 难以容忍, 忍无可忍bring…