- [U]举止,风度 the way a person holds their body or behaves
- [P]方向 a direction
- [C]轴承 the part of a machine in which a turning rod is held, or which turns on a fixed rod
relevant relation or interconnection;
"those issues have no bearing on our situation"
the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
dignified manner or conduct
characteristic way of bearing one's body;
"stood with good posture"
heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
a rotating support placed between moving parts to allow them to move easily
(of a structural member) withstanding a weight or strain
- These non-contact seals do not limit bearing speed.
- Shanghai HRB bearing Supplies Company Ltd.
- Her dignified bearing throughout the trial made everyone believe she was innocent.
- The pain was almost past bearing.
- He said that the toothache was almost past bearing.
- He's bearing up well against all his misfortunes.
- I saw a tombstone bearing the date 1602.
- Her kindly bearing caused all of us to like her.
- He is a man of erect and soldierly bearing.
- With the aid of a compass the traveler can find his bearings.
- It is a ball bearing.
- have bearing on
与…有关 relevance to sth
The..courtesy of his bearing towards women.出自： W. Black
Upon the platform..was a tall, handsome, elegantly tailored young man, of military bearing.出自： J. R. Ackerley