a yellow-to-brown mineral that is a source of rare earth elements
- A novel process was investigated for extracting rare earth from bastnasite concentrate by chlorination roasting.
- This paper investigated the comprehensive utilization of bastnasite, barite and fluorite in a rare earth mine in the southwest of China.
- The technological conditions of preparing polishes from bastnasite such as pretreating with hydrochloride acid,roasting and quenching were studied.
- The reductive extraction method of bastnasite baked by sodium carbonate and low acidity HCI leaching for making rare earth chloride is reported.
- Zhu Guocai, Qiu Xin*，Chi Ruan，Xu Shengming，Zhang Zhigeng，Tian Jun, Recovering RE with NH4Cl Roasting from Bastnasite Ore, MINPREX2000, Melbourne, Australia , p237-239(Eng.
- With the pure bastnasite mineral as the research object,the flotation effect of applying the mixtures of phthalic acid,hydroximic acid,isooctyl alcho hol and kerosene were studied.