a clef that puts the F below middle C on the fourth line of a staff
- In piano music the upper staff usually has a treble clef and the lower a bass clef, the former usually for the right hand and the latter for the left in music for the piano, or for similar instruments.
- In music lessons at my school, we used phrases like Great Britain Doesn't Fear America (it was that kind of school) to remember the notes that correspond to the five lines in the bass clef staff.
- Large bass clef staff for young musicians
- Bass clef sheet music - Templates - Microsoft Office Online
低音谱号活页乐谱-模板-Microsoft Office Online
- the bass clef,ie symbol in music showing that the notes following in it are low in pitch
- the bass clef(= the symbol in music showing that the notes following it are low)