- basin mountain coupling
- The basins and orogene in China continent could be divided into eight main basin and mountain coupling systems.
- According to the prototype basin analysis, the geodynamics environment and plate tectonic setting combining with the basin evolution are applied to analyze the basin and mountain coupling systems.
- This basin and mountain coupling mechanics model may reasonably interpret the features of the basin structures, basin depression, mountain uplift, lithosphere structure and geothermy in this region.
- basin and mountain coupling system
- The basin mountain regime of the Cenozoic in Xinjiang area is so special that the formation of both mountain and basin is associated with the activities of the deep faults.