- Dominated by Gaopengling fault,an ore controlling fault,in the northern margin of the basin,the thickness of the oil shale gradually incr...
- At the same time, pulsating compressive force due to the crust movement including earthquake also made the crystallized rock ruptured and form ore control fault fracture and the host fracture.
- mineralization- controlling faults
- The special evolutionary law of the Cretaceous Wuyi basin controls the occurrence and distribution of fluorite deposits.
- Second, the abruption of margin of the basin controls the formation of the sloped breakdown in the abruption belt of the downfaulted lake basin, which supplies the potential area and filled power.
- The Cretaceous basins controlled by NE trending faults extend in NE direction.The Cretaceous basins experience two stages of extensional faulted depression and late deformation.