- basin and range coupling
- coupling process between basin and range
- Marine progression and regression activities in platform areas are frequently triggered by the adjacent geosynclinal areas where basin and range movements take place.
- This type of faulting occurs in response to extension and is often observed in the Western United States Basin and Range Province and along oceanic ridge systems.
- The characteristics of the basin and range province in Southeast China is shown by longitudinal blocks in S N and cross zones in E W.Formation of bas...
- Gazetteer Africa: Congo basin and Lake Tanganyika.