- eireum-Tibetan plateau basin and range system
- basin and range system
- The Spatial Distribution of the Foreland Thrust Tectonic Deformation in the Circum-Tibetan Plateau Basin and Range System
- Marine progression and regression activities in platform areas are frequently triggered by the adjacent geosynclinal areas where basin and range movements take place.
- This type of faulting occurs in response to extension and is often observed in the Western United States Basin and Range Province and along oceanic ridge systems.
- Using this algorithm, the zero range in CW radar can be measured conveniently with range accuracy improved and range system errors decreased.