- The metal basin clattered down the stone stairs.
- The basin was brim-full (of water).
- He first poured some water in the basin.
- The basin is made of synthetic resin.
- This basin is only plate so it's not very valuable.
- A basin for holding baptismal water in a church.
basine basin Basin Marginal anticline play Basin-and-range structure basin water pollution control Basin stands for surgical use basin-range coupling system basin irrigation performances Basin-controlling fractures Basing point system of pricing basin water resource governance basin domestic water consumption