- Denuded strata recovery is the important work of basin evolution study and oil/gas evaluation quantitatively.
- The provenance analysis, as a kind of important method for the analysis on the sedimentary basin, is widely applied in deducing the sedimentary basin evolution.
- The upper part is made up of normal sedimentary sequence of Albian, to Maastrichtian stages, which was formed in the sagging episode of the basin evolution.
- This variation not only results in the cyclicity of basin evolution, but also the formation of multiple oil-bearing sequence of Meso-Cenozoic in Liaohe Basin and adjacent its areas.
- Furthermore, this paper illustrated the reason of transition of basin evolution style, i.e. from rifting and extension to uplifting and whole subsidence during Dongying movement of Bohai Bay Basin.
- However, the Yunan movement occurred in lately Cambrian-early Ordovician finished the basin character change, and in space, the basin evolution character was from southeast to northwest.