a vein that drains the back of the hand and forearm and empties into the axillary vein
- Objective:To provide the anatomical materials of the basilic vein for clinical application.
- Less than 10% basilic vein patients had complications, and about 90% of them completed the treatment plan.
- Methods:Basilic vein,median vein and brachiocephalic vein were selected for PICC.
- Methods: PICC catheter was inserted to superior vena cava through uninjured side basilic vein or median cubital vein for receving chemotherapy.
- Methods:PICC catheter was inserted to superior vena cava through uninjured side basilic vein or median cubital vein for receving chemotherapy.
- Results:The length and diameter of the basilic vein were measured,and the course of the basilic vein and its relationship with the nerve and artery were observed respectively.