- Barley syrup,which was similar to common wort in compositions,could be produced by such technique and its use instead of par...
- Barley syrup for beer brewing was produced by holoenzyme method as follows: domestic barley used as raw materials,then hydrolysis,liquefaction,two-phase saccharification operated.
- Keywords beer;holoenzyme method;zymin;barley syrup;production techniques;
- Barley is planted widely in this area.
- The peasants are reaping a field of barley.
- She dosed up the children with cough syrup.