- The enzymes produced within the barley seed during germination break down starch into malt sugar, or maltose, which is then fermented by yeast to yield alcohol and carbon dioxide.
- And if a man shall sanctify unto the LORD some part of a field of his possession, then thy estimation shall be according to the seed thereof: an homer of barley seed shall be valued at fifty shekels of silver.
- Again, if a man consecrates to the Lord part of the fields of his own property, then your valuation shall be proportionate to the seed needed for it: a homer of barley seed at fifty shekels of silver.
- And if a man consecrates to Jehovah part of a field of his possession, then your valuation shall be according to the seed needed for it: a homer of barley seed at fifty shekels of silver.
- A pot of new barley seeds is buried under the pyre for roasting.These seeds are eaten after the fire is extinguished.
- Discuss to a Punish of a Case Deal in Barley Seed Illicitly