in a barbarous manner;
"they were barbarously murdered"
- The boy was barbarously murdered by the enemy.
- He was always a Negro prodigy who played barbarously and wonderfully.
- People can buy a very nice outfit in just a couple of minutes , and they can change their outward appearances in a few hours by going to a barbar"s shop or a hairdresser"s .
- It's another fun-filled day as Barney and the children make visit to some of the local businesses, including Cannoli's Bakery, Bouffant's Barbar shop, the PB&J cafe and Green's Grocery.
- 5, forbid operating barbarously.
- He was always a Negro prodigy who played barbarously and wonderfully
- barbarous 野蛮的